Exoskeletal device for at-home stroke rehabilitation. Provides isolate, guided upper-extremity exercises with video game feedback for more engaging therapy experience.
ExoRehab X - Upper Extremity Rehabilitation Device
- Designed in the USA with the advisement of world known engineers and therapists
- Complete upper extremity resistance therapy with adaptable resistance levels with a compact design that allows both clinical and home use.
- The configurable exoskeletal design allows isolated, guided motion therapy without the need for therapist intervention.
- Integrated video games for different age groups, and improvement progress report captured via position sensors
- Clinically proven patient improvement, and recognizable advancement in activities in daily living